Wills, Trusts, And Probate Lawyers Serving Northglenn, Colorado
Our attorneys understand that you don’t want to have to drive downtown to see a lawyer in Denver. Not only is traffic on I-25 horrible, but parking is even worse once you get into the city. Our office is conveniently located off of 112th and Huron, and our office building has its own parking lot. Being centrally located in the north suburbs makes it an easy stop for people in Thornton, Brighton, Westminster, Broomfield, and obviously Northglenn too.
For convenient assistance with a will, trust, or probate matter, give us a call. Our lawyers are ready to answer your questions and can get you started on your plan with a free consultation. You can schedule online or call us at 720-340-2783.
Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, And Living Wills
Our goal when it comes to planning for your future is to give you peace of mind. We do that by utilizing all sorts of estate planning strategies, such as:
- Crafting wills that get your things to the right people
- Drafting trusts that avoid probate
- Creating medical powers of attorney to help with your medical needs
- Putting financial powers of attorney in place to assist with finances
- Drafting living wills that take stressful decisions away from your family
We can also help you with a declaration of final arrangements and any other decisions you need to make in regard to your end-of-life planning.
Probate and Estate Administration in Northglenn and Thornton
We understand that losing a loved one is never easy. Our Northglenn probate attorneys also know that the legal burdens you face after a death are sometimes overbearing. That is why we help you through each and every step of the probate process in Colorado in order to ease your mind and provide you with the relief you need and deserve.
You can rely on us for answers to your estate administration questions, including:
- What are my duties as an executor or personal representative?
- How do I deal with creditors?
- What is a personal representative’s deed?
- Do I even need to open a probate?
- What are letters testamentary or letters of administration?
- How long does probate take?
- How expensive is probate?
- Can I avoid probate for my family?
Need Help? Call Our Northglenn Law Firm Today!
You can count on our Northglenn law office for help through any of your estate planning or probate needs. Reach out online or give our firm a call at 720-340-2783.