Estate Planning Services
When it comes to protecting your family and planning your estate, there’s a lot of false and misleading information out there. When you work with an attorney at Althaus Law to plan your estate, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared, your family is protected, and all of your assets will go exactly where you want them to.
We can assist with all aspects of estate planning:
- Trusts (living trusts, family trusts, pet trusts, charitable trusts, gun trusts, and more)
- Guardianships (for children, special needs individuals, and more)
- Health care directives (living wills)
- Powers of attorney (both medical POAs and financial POAs)
Settling the estate of a recently passed loved one can feel unbearable. When you work with an attorney at Althaus Law, we’ll help you avoid and remove obstacles in the probate period so you can gain closure faster, get the estate settled properly, and keep your family intact.
We can assist with all aspects of probate, including:
- Colorado probate
- Out-of-state probate
- Trust settlements
- Personal representative deeds
- Fiduciary duties